Here are some short tips and tricks to setting up an Innokin Endura T18 Kit. This kit is a great MTL (Mouth to Lung) starter kit for those who are coming straight off cigarettes.
- To turn the device on and off press the fire button 3 times
- To charge the device it has a micro USB port at the bottom of the vape hidden by a cover
- When you fill a tank for the first time you want to put the liquid around the outside of the coil (between the coil and the glass)
- Once the tank is full, put a few drops into the center of the coil to wet the cotton
- Blow through the tip to blow out any extra excess
- Wipe up any excess liquid that may be on/around the bottom of the tank
- Draw deeply from tank (without pressing the fire button) 10-15 times
- Screw tank on to device firmly, but do not over tighten
- Always put the tip in your mouth before you push the button to fire
- If the button LED is red, the device needs charging. Green means fully charged & yellow is below 50% battery capacity.
QUICK LINK: https://www.thesteamery.com.au/collections/starter-kits-1/products/innokinendura