The Aspire Evo 75 Kit is a durable and customisable kit that supports temperature control settings. The Aspire NX75-Z is a sturdy zinc alloy manufactured beast that pairs really nicely with the stainless steel constructed Atlantis EVO Sub-Ohm Tank. With a perferred rating of 40 watts to 60 watts of output on the 0.4ohm Atlantis coils, the kit will be a great pair for flavour and dense vapour. From a desk mod to a travel mod, you can never go wrong with this combination.
What does the Aspire NX-75-Z 75W TC Box Mod feature?
- Single 18650 Battery (Sold Separately Here)
- Dimensions: 75mm x 35mm x 22mm
- Maximum Wattage Output: 75W
- Temperature Range: 200-600ºF
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- Die-Casted Zinc Alloy Construction
- Intuitive 0.86 Inch OLED Display
- Child-Lock Setting
- Five-Button Operations
- Micro USB Type-C Port - Firmware Upgrades and On-board Charging
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
The NX75-Z Mod requires external 18650 batteries to power. To learn more about battery safety, please refer to this page.
What does the Aspire Atlantis EVO Sub-Ohm Tank feature?
- Diameter: 22mm
- 2mL Liquid Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill System
- Cross-Compatibility with Aspire Atlantis Coils & Cleito Cuffs
- Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control
- Black Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- 510 Thread Connection
The Aspire Atlantis EVO is a Sub-Ohm tank. To learn more about the different styles of draws: Mouth-to-Lung and Direct Lung inhales, please refer to our MTL vs DL Blog.
Click here if you are looking for spare coils for your Aspire Atlantis EVO Sub-Ohm Tank.
What does the Aspire EVO 75 Kit include?
- 1x Aspire NX75-Z Box Mod
- 1x Aspire Atlantis EVO Tank
- 1x 0.4ohm Kanthal Clapton Coil
- 1x 0.5ohm Kanthal Clapton Coil
- 1x 2mL Replacement Glass Tube
- Instructional Manual