The Aspire X30 Rover Kit is an on-the-go vapouriser; small and compact with a very light and smooth vape experience. Packed with 2000mAh of power and an output of a maximum of 30W, the Nautilus X tank pairs very nicely with the low-profile Li-Po battery. The NX30 box mod contains an internal LiPo battery that supports up to 30 watts of output. The Nautilus X is a 22mm compact MTL tank with a capacity of 2mL; leak-proof design with adjustable top airflow.
The Aspire X30 Rover Kit includes a Mouth-To-Lung (MTL) tank. To learn more about the differences between MTL and Direct Lung (DL), please click here.
What does the Aspire X30 Rover feature?
- Diameter: 60mm x 36mm x 22.5mm
- Internal 2000mAh Li-Po Battery
- Maximum Output: 30W
- Spring-loaded 510 connector
- Lanyard Holes
- Buttons: Fire, "-" & "+"
- 0.86" OLED Display Screen
- Micro USB Port for Charging
What does the Aspire Nautilus X Tank feature?
- Diameter: 22.5mm
- 2mL e-liquid capacity
- U-Tech airflow technology
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Mouth-to-lung draw style
- Leak-proof design, top-fill and airflow control system
If you are looking for replacement coils for your Aspire Nautilus X tank, click here.
What does the Aspire X30 Rover Kit include?
- 1x Aspire X30 Mod
- 1x Aspire Nautilus X Tank
- 1x Pre-installed 1.8ohm Nautilus X Coil (rated 12-16W)
- 1x Replacement Pyrex Glass
- User Manual
- Warranty Card