The HugoVapor Boxin DNA75 is the newest and ergonomically aesthetic dual 18650 DNA on the market, making your daily vape experience a consistent one! Made up of premium die-cast zinc alloy, this mod can endure even the highest of drops, but how can you drop something that looks so good? With a minimum of 0.25ohms of resistance, this mod will become your new favourite flavour chaser.
What does the HugoVapor Boxin DNA75 Feature?
- Evolv DNA75 Chipset
- Two 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately Here)
- Power output range: 1-75W
- Minimum Resistance: 0.25ohms
- Output voltage range: 0.2V - 6V
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600ºF
- Micro USB Port: Charging and Firmware Updates
- OLED Screen
- Spring-loaded 510 Connection
The HugoVapor Boxin DNA75 requires external batteries. To learn more about battery safety, click here.