The Lost Vape EPetite DNA60 is Evolv's latest chipset release. From additional aesthetic panel designs from carbon fibre, wood grain, and abalone, the EPetite is a handy little flavour chaser with amazing DNA output, never failing the daily vaper. Allowing a single 18650 battery, the EPetite outputs 60watts with a preferred ohm resistance of anything over 0.2ohms. The outer shell of the EPetite is manufactured from high-quality aluminum and it's small rectangular figure allows the device to sit perfectly in your hand. It's always nice to have a trusty little DNA for the night out!
What does the Lost Vape EPetite DNA60 Feature?
- Dimensions: 73mm by 45mm by 27mm
- Signature Rectangular-Shaped Design
- Striking Battery Cover Panels - Wood, Carbon Fiber, Abalone
- Highly Responsive Adjustment Buttons
- Single 18650 High-Amp Battery (Sold Separately Here)
- Wattage Output Range: 1-60W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.2-9V
- Minimum Kanthal Resistance: 0.25ohm
- Minimum Temperature Resistance: 0.15ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600ºF
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
- Intuitive 0.91 Inch OLED Display
- 85% Output Efficiency
- Preheat Functionality
- Reverse Polarity
- Atomizer Protection: Atomiser, low-resistance, low-voltage step-down, overheat, short-circuit, reverse polarity protection.
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
The Lost Vape EPetite DNA60 requires a single 18650 battery. Click here if you are looking for a battery to power your device and be sure to read up on our Battery Safety blog to find out some more information!