The Tesla Invader III is a variable voltage device via VV Switch. Requiring two 18650 battery cells, the Tesla Invader III is capable of handling up to 240 watts at 0.1ohms.
Click here to learn about the differences between Mechanical and Regulated Devices.
What does the Tesla Invader III feature?
- Dual 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately Here)
- Maximum Wattage Output: 240W
- Maximum Output Current: 45A
- Output Voltage Range: 3.7~6.6V
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- LED Blue Light Warning System
- Oversized One-Button Operation
- Protection: Low Voltage, Over Current, Short Circuit
- Silver-Plated Brass 510 Connection
The Tesla Invader III requires external 18650 batteries. To learn more about battery safety, please refer to our Battery Safety Blog.