The Vaporesso Tarot Nano Kit is one of the smallest platforms to fully integrate the critically acclaimed OMNI board, featuring a versatile output range capable of outputting 5 to 80W, and is coupled with the EUC based Veco Sub-Ohm Tank. The Tarot Nano integrates a built in 2500 mah rechargeable battery that powers the OMNI board, which is Vaporesso's premiere output system, and features six output modes with the new Customized Curve of Wattage.
The Vaporesso Tarot Nano Kit includes a Direct Lung (DL) style inhalation system. To learn more about the differences between MTL vs DL, click here for more information.
What does the Vaporesso Tarot Nano Mod feature?
- Built-in 2500mAh Battery
- 0.91" OLED Display Screen
- Temperature Control Output
- Wattage Output: 5W-80W
- Minimum Resistance: 0.15ohm
- Zinc Alloy and Aluminum Construction (Carbon Fibre Inlay and Accents)
- Spring-loaded Gold Plated 510 Connection
- Protection: Low Voltage, Current, Output Short Circuit, Load, Low Resistance, Overheating, Timeout
What does the Veco Sub-Ohm Tank feature?
- Diameter: 22mm
- 2mL Liquid Capacity
- Threaded Top Fill System
- Dual Adjustable Top Airflow
- Micro USB Port
- Gold Plated 510 Contact
What does the Vaporesso Tarot Nano Kit include?
- 1x Vaporesso Tarot Nano Mod
- 1x Veco Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1x Pre-installed 0.4ohm Clapton Traditional EUC Coil
- 1x Replacement 0.5ohm 316L Ceramic EUC Coil
- Replacement Glass Reinforcement
- Spare Parts
- Micro USB Cable
Click here for the replacement coils for the Veco Sub-Ohm Tank.